Monday, November 14, 2016

Election Reflections

After the 2016 Presidential Election, I thought this election was very competitive, but overall I thought it was rigged because Hillary Clinton should've won, she could've been the first female president in US history, she also confident, competitive, and straightforward, but her opponent Donald Trump a person who lies, a racist, and tells people that women are objects, won the Election. 

I'm very eager for 2020 Presidential Election because I'll be voting . If Hillary Clinton ran for office again I would immediately vote for her, no hesitation. If she doesn't run for office, then I will have to vote another candidate that I think will help the nation. 

I will not involve with politics because I really don't like it. It's also too boring, and  complicated. But this is the first time I watched politics because I was wondering how was it going to down between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. 


No comments:

Post a Comment