Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thankful blog

I'm grateful to have my friends, and family for being in my life. I'm grateful to have my mom and dad because they have been through all the bad things that I have done to them, and they just keep going no matter what, just like a robot, this is why I'm really grateful to have them in my life. I'm really glad to have my two younger siblings because they have done a lot for me, so much that I can't count how many times they have saved my life, like they have taken the blame if I did something bad, or even when I lose money they will give me some money.

I'm thankful to have my friends because they be with me since start. When I was in kindergarten, I meant my friend Alex C. He was the first friend I ever had in my elementary school. He's still one of my friends to this day, after 8 years. This goes along with two other friends that I had in kindergarten, Carlos C,  and Melanie R.

I'm honestly I am happy to have Thanksgiving as a holiday.  This is where share I could share my true feelings to ones that I truly love, and thankful for. This year might be the year that I really care about Thanksgiving. Other years, I'll just be like “Thanksgiving is boring” or even “Thanksgiving is the worst holiday of all time”. Now I really care about this holiday




No comments:

Post a Comment