Friday, February 10, 2017

Berlin Memorial Activity

I learned loads of things when Hitler became leader of Germany. I learned that the Reichstag was starting to dissolve when Hitler started becoming the dictator of Germany. Another that I learned he made lots of rules/restrictions and the jobs away from the Jews. He made over 400 restrictions/rules. Examples are, Jew are expelled from sports clubs, Jewish actors and actress prohibited from performing, Jews to hand in drivers licenses, Jews are not allowed to have pets, and etc.

        I believe the monument was built because to overcome the discrimination that Jews faced during the Holocaust.

       I noticed that there were a lot of laws passed in certain years, like in the very first year there were more than five laws maybe even ten passed against the Jews. Then, the next three years there were 7 laws passed in total, it keeps going like a pattern. I believe I know why this was happening, I think that they started off big then gave it some time so the Jews would get use to it, then go back to big, the doing that as a pattern so the Jews don't panic as much because they're getting use to it.

       Out of all the restrictions laws , the one that I'll have trouble dealing with is not having pets. I say this because I have a dog named Yoshi and he's one of the best things that ever happened to me. He's been with me since I was in fifth grade. Without him is like losing a family member to me. He always puts a smile in my smile face. Like the the time I got detention on Monday and I came home all depressed,  but when I saw him he was very eager to see me waving his tail uncontrollably, that one moment made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment