Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd quarter blog

       My biggest improvement in English Lanuage Arts was that I started to finishing my assignments with some effort and without cheating. During 1st and 2nd quarter I used to not finish my assignments and I ask people "what's the homework for ELA" then tell them to give me the answers. Now in 3rd quarter I learned my lesson by  just doing it on my own, and its so much easier to do it on your own than asking people. Another improvement I've made this quarter is that I haven't had any problems with the teacher (Mrs. Larson).  Back in 1st and 2nd quarter Mrs. Larson and I use to have trouble understanding each other. She usually pick on me in front of the whole class or take me outside of class to have a word with me. Now in 3rd we understand each other and why she was picking on me.
       One accomplishment that I've made this quarter that I'm proud of is that I have improve my grades. In the last 2 quarters I was being lazy and my grades were down, my parents were telling me, " You grades better go up or else you will not be going out with your friends and you will not be playing basketball." after I heard my parents say that I was on my game. I was doing my homework like Terminator trying to hunt down Sarah Connor. 
       The most challenging part of 3rd Quarter for me was that to managing my time. I mean that to find time to do my homework for ELA because once we run out of time to do homework in ELA and I haven't finished the homework, I barley have time do it at home because I have other homework for other classes too. I overcame this by using my time in the Youth Crossroads, in this program I usually finish my homework for all my classes, and this program helps a lot with my homework especially ELA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment