Thursday, October 27, 2016

First quarter reflection

For the 10 book challenge, I haven't been reading as much that I should be, because I don’t like read. I think that books are lame, boring, and waste of your time. But I have read some book like about 3-4 books, some books that I read about were drugs, nonfiction , and fiction books. But, one of the books that like the most was DRUGS, DRUG TESTING, AND YOU by Lawrence Clayton, PH.D. I like this book because it taught me that drugs could be in your system for about 90 days. It also says that if a player takes drugs, and gets tested and turns to be a positive, they might be suspended from their team or even the league.

I think I haven't use a lot strategies in ELA. But I have used some of strategies that Mrs. Larson has taught us during ELA. One strategies is when I was in ELA and Mrs. Larson taught me and classmates how to use signpost when we are reading a book. Another strategy that I use is when I'm practicing my vocabulary and prefixes for 1 hour, but in the first 30 minutes I practice my vocabulary, then I practice my prefixes for the other 30 minutes. My finally strategy is working on my homework during The After School Program, so I won't all my homework at home.

I learned that things in the world are taking very seriously. Also, by working hard and  preserving you could be something in life.Then,  by reading books you could be learning new words. Finally, you have to work with what got, and even work with people that you don't like. Finally, you have to get your work done quick so you won't be falling behind or maybe getting fired.




No comments:

Post a Comment